Participants unlocked the innovation potential of their businesses by joining a trusted network for long-term collaboration and mutual support.
What is the Creative Industries Network?
The Creative Industries Network was a dynamic network of practitioners and researchers from across the creative sector in South London.
It was led by Professor Maria Chatzichristodoulou, Associate Dean of Research, Business & Innovation, Kingston University.
It brought together the sector to share common challenges, opportunities and best practices. It also created opportunities, such as digital transformation, business resilience, skills and talent development, through a dedicated series of workshops, boosting growth and innovation post-pandemic.
Benefits for your business
By joining the Creative Industries Network, businesses benefitted from the following:
- a bespoke, academic-led programme to support business challenges
- design of a plan to achieve growth and innovation
- access to cutting-edge insights into future industry developments
- peer to peer learning
- one-to-one mentoring with leading academics
- sharing opportunities and challenges to reignite and grow the creative industries sector in South London.
“I found being part of the first cohort of the Creative Industries Network a really valuable experience, both for me personally and for improving my business. The workshops, which included building resilience, bid-writing and digital transformation, made me look at my business differently and I have made positive changes as a result. Being able to tap into the brilliant expertise of Kingston University and connect with a network of similar-minded creative professionals and academics has been really beneficial and resulted in more opportunities opening up.”
– Chandeep Khosa, Managing Director & Developer at digital agency 2Toucans (participant in the first Creative Industries Network cohort)