There are four workspaces that are being created in four separate locations, providing affordable and accessible workspace options across the Borough, with workspaces in Merton at Canons House, Vestry Hall, The Workary at Mitcham Library and Wimbletech at Wimbledon Library.
The Canons House project consists of two Georgian estates creating 300 m2 of workspace within the main heritage building with accessibility to the additional grounds and community space, café and events space which will complement the knowledge exchange programme and workspace offer.
This site will form the HQ to the Mitcham Knowledge Exchange cluster across the town centre with an emphasis on green, recycling and arts/creative ideas which will enable the development of local ideas into business opportunities.
Facilities & services available
- 4 sites make up the Workspace Cluster in Mitcham
- Designed to meet community needs
- Affordable co-working space within the local Boroughs
- Support for the Borough’s employment and skills
- Encouraging residents to use the space to stay local and work local in inclusive, affordable workspaces
- Café and grounds
Get in contact
Canons House, Madeira Road, Mitcham, CR4 4HD
336-338 London Road, Mitcham CR4 3UD
The Workary at Mitcham Library,
157 London Road, Mitcham, CR4 2YR
Wimbletech, Wimbledon Library,
35 Wimbledon Hill Road, SW19 7NB